[OM] Focus Camera

Subject: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:00:51 +0000
I thought you'd like to know my experience, having transferred $1518 to
purchase several macro items of new Oly stuff as advertised on their
website, they said on 22/05 that they could not obtain it, after having
taken weeks about it.
Now I am still waiting for a refund! I know I know should have gone to B&H!
I've sent countless EMs and phoned them from the UK a few times.
You can't get the items in the UK except at exorbitant prices.
It may be easier actually putting this money towards other Oly
equipment rather than getting a refund out of them.
I have nothing longer than 135, how is the quality
of the 180 f2.8, 300 f4.5 zuikos compared with the competition
(if there is any).Are they outdated. I'll be buying new.
PS cannot afford 180 f2.0, or other tele-exotica in that range
if I could probably wouldn't use it enough to justify cost.
 I would like to try photographing motor racing, I suppose 180 is
not long enough? You can get quite near at places like Brands Hatch
in the UK.