Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:59:52 -0800
On 21 Jul 98 at 12:48, Bob Christopher wrote:

> Denton: I couldn't agree with you more. This IS shameful.
> I'm not a lawyer but it seems that we as a group could
> send along a notice to Focus Camera that members of this
> list have been advised of how they have treated fellow-
> member Richard Dale. Perhaps we should email Focus camera
> en masse expressing our collective outrage over this type
> of business practice. Anyone up for a good old-fashioned
> protest?

Before doing so, check with Richard to see if this is acceptable to him. It
might be worth having a NY local listmember to call them and ask for a direct
e-mail and/or name of someone in management to speak with. Flooding their
"orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" e-mail account may work, but it may also just piss
them off and make things worse for Richard.