Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:38:27 -0800
On 21 Jul 98 at 14:31, David Brown wrote:

> I presume you didn't pay by credit card as if so the company should be able
> to put pressure on them.

Some advice: always use credit card with these firms! Twice now I have had to
call VISA to have a charge reversed after a company (not camera-related) did
not send me the goods and charged my card. VISA gave me no hassle at all,
explaining that the company will have 30 days to present proof of my
authorization of the charge, along with proof of delivery and my receipt of the
goods, none of which they could do, of course.

I think the original post mentioned transfer of funds, so he may be out of
luck. Still, it wouldn't hurt to contact the bank, although I imagine there is
little they can do once the transfer is complete. It sounds like you need to
find the right person to contact at Focus, not just a sales rep, but someone
who can make a decision.