Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:44:44 +0200
Bradley Mabb wrote:

>  IMHO (as all of this is, of course), I beleive Oly's success in digital and
> point and shoots is WHY OM is dying. Let's face it, the general population is
> getting lazy. They want a camera that does "everything" for them. If someone
> came up with a camera where the didn't have to press the shutter button,
> they'd
> be no.1.

Right on the spot, Bradley!!! This is what it is all about, I think!
Well, I just can't see myself go back (!) to the point and shoot
cameras. (Yes, I have to admit: I have been a point & shooter. And I did
use an inferior brand... (hint: the name starts with an "N"), but I am
okay now.) ;-)

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen