Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 23:06:08 +0000
I used Fuji NPH 400 and super G 800  for a wedding I did and the skin
tones and other subtle colours were rendered beautifully, especially
foliage and the bouquets.  The 800 knocked my socks off!  I had an
A4 print done of a shot I took with this film and the grain was
remarkably fine.  I also used a roll of Reala for some of the
daylight shots and those turned out beautifully also.

The super G 800 gives you greater latitude with flash shots.

Giles