Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: "Andrew Wiese" <awaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:44:28 PDT
Ken,

Thanks for the tips, I've also kept your sagas from a week or two or go
:)

I was thinking of using Kodak Royal Gold 200 and 400 as film, as I've
good results with it so far.  I've obviously never done this sort of
thing before, and I'm doing it more as a favour, as the couple can't
afford a pro, but I'm intending to do it as 'pro' as possible.  I've
already planned to sort out what shots they want, what shots I thinks
they should have, and to case the place beforehand. Fingers crossed.

Regards

Andy

Ken wrote:

>Nah, no need to be scared.  Terrified, maybe, scared no.  <g>
>
>A suggestion though.  Get your setup defined now, test, use, test, use,
>test, use and perfect your skills and equipment configuration.  Once
you get
>within 3 weeks of that wedding DO NOT change or add anything to your
setup.
>When the bride is coming down the aisle is not the time to be
questioning
>your equipment or exposure settings.
>
>And learn and compare the films too.  There is very minimal difference
>between Vericolor PPF and Fuji NPH, but major difference between
Vericolor