Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 08:25:56 +0800
----------
> From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
> Date: Sunday, June 21, 1998 12:56 AM
>
> Hi C.H.:

> Where are you getting Fujichrome 100D?  I do miss Fujichrome 50D.  If
only
> this crazy taste towards highly saturated films wasn't so bad we'd have
more
> offerings of moderate contrast, normal saturation, wide exposure latitude
> emulsions, like Agfachrome RSX 50.
>
> Gary Reese
> Las Vegas, NV

The Fujichrome 100D? no longer be able to get from street now, it is on my
refrigerator, already expired and I use it just for testing the OTF
exposure. I found that if the film is not expose to light, there will be no
change in reflection factor.

We Zuiko user are already very lucky, our Zuiko lenses are not as contrast
as the Nikon AF lenses. I have some comments from a friend that use Nikon,
he didn't like the new AF lenses as they have too high contrast. He is
changing to OM and just bought my 90/2 macro three months ago.

C.H.Ling