[OM] OM-10 - Jammed Lever - Help!!!

Subject: [OM] OM-10 - Jammed Lever - Help!!!
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:27:03 -0700
Hi,

My girlfriend's OM-10 has a problem.  The shutter button is stuck down
and will not come back up, and the lever to move to the next frame on
the film will not allow you to operate it (as in when the shutter button
is already cocked)  The shutter release button can be pulled back up,
but the mechanism it is pushing is stuck.  The mirror is down, as it
should when the camera is not operating, the metering works, the
batteries are new.  It just doesn't work.

Can anyone help me, please...

I am desperate, cos she is desperate !!!

thanks

Konrad Pizzuto