Re: [OM] Olympus Prices in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Prices in Japan
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 98 13:58:14 EDT
I recall such a gadget in a B&H catalog.  It mounted in the camera's hotshoe,
had a fairly long flexible arm with a round "gobo" on the end.  My guestimate
is the end disk is about 4 inches in diameter.  It was funny looking but I'll
bet it works well.

John P

"David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx> vaugely remembered:

I have seen something which attaches to the flash shoe and has a small clamp on
a flexible arm for this sort of purpose. Can't think of where at the
moment.....

When: