Re: [OM] OM-10 - Jammed Lever - Help!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 - Jammed Lever - Help!!!
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:03:52 -0400
The truth finally comes out.  Whatta I godda do take a rubba hose to yoos guys?
;-)

Salt water gets everywhere and does incredible damage.  The levers in the bottom
and the main shutter release linkage which goes from the release button on top
the release slide on the bottom, is probably rusted.

John