Re: [OM] OM2-13

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2-13
From: "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:10:49 +0100
 Peter Leyssens <Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Described his experience of the difference between the 1-13 and the
2-13 screens and then said:

> It's true that the matte 'snaps' into focus more than the 1-13 screen
> matte did, but I'm still glad I didn't buy a 2-4.  I like the fact that
> I have the microprism and the split just in case the focus is really
> important.

Well now I only have a humble OM10 but I sometimes get the impression
that the focus on the matte and that indicated by the split screen
don't always coincide.  Can this be so, or is it an effect of my
deteriorating eyesight?  I'm becoming long sighted with age, more so
when tired or not feeling well.

> I have to agree with people who claim that a 2-x screen is maybe the
> most important upgrade you can get for an OM-body.

Ahh for that OM2SP.......   one day.

--
Ian  <IMS>
                  OM Tyro - please point my lens in the right direction.