[OM] 35-70/3.6

Subject: [OM] 35-70/3.6
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:46:45 -0700
I got some slides back with my recently purchased 35-70/3.6. Wow. Are they
great. I have always been very skeptical of a telephoto. While convenient
they are really a quality compromise. I may change my mind. Live and learn.

Of course the lens did not come with a shade and I bought one mail order
that was a mistake. It is not the one for the 3.6. It is a clamp on
truncated-cone shaped rubber shade that is marked for the 35-70 lens and is
58 mm to slide over the barrel. For an F4 perhaps?

Anyway, it is not worth returning. If anyone would like it send me an
EMail, not on the list of course, and I will mail it to you if you live in
the US.

Winsor

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California