Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 23:10:02 EDT
"Tessars photographics."  Now that is an original name!

I can just see me opening Planar's Wort foot car products, or Petzval's
Antiques.  Maybe Protar's double burger's?  Or the Plasmat Quick Laundary?
Dagor's Ristorante?  Xenar's Hair Fashions?

Maybe we can propose a sitcom based on life in a mailing list community.
We'll call it: "Zuiko's Place."  What do ya think Gary S?  You got connections
there in Studio City, eh?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV