[OM] The Olympus Gallery - Version 3

Subject: [OM] The Olympus Gallery - Version 3
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 08:08:18 -0600
Since the posting of version 2A of the Gallery, lots of people have either sent
me advice or more submissions (or both!  8^>).  Version 2B, as you probably
know, is to be the version with all the "verbiage" surrounding the photos.

Due to personal and professional commitments, I haven't been able to do
anything with the suggestions/new submissions that have come in to date.  I
*will* get around to it, but for now, other priorities are driving my life.  I
expect it'll be another week to ten days before I can get the next crop of
stuff up and posted on the Gallery.  My apologies to anyone who's disappointed
at the slow turnaround.

In the meantime, I'm off to the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia to watch a
friend run in the Victoria Day marathon there, as well as take some (hopefully
great) photos of the valley and drink copious quantities of the wines produced
by the region, not to mention bring a few cases back for the wine cellar.  If
any of the pictures show camera shake, you'll know why.  I'll be out of
commission for about four or five days, starting tomorrow morning.

For those of you who don't know the Gallery's URL, it's:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Ciao, everyone!  I'll raise a glass (or to or three) to you.

Garth