Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:30:52 -0700
After seeing your price (I expected it is AUD), I think I am very lucky
that I live in Hong Kong. The price here for E6 D only at Fuji center is
around HKD30 (AUD6), for an independent professional lab. a 2-hours E6 D
only just cost you HKD19(AUD3.8). And I just bought three rolls of
special priced Sensia 100 at HKD20(AUD4) each, but they are five months
to expire.

C.H.Ling