[OM] Seeking advice on entering MFT

Subject: [OM] Seeking advice on entering MFT
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 22:19:52 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Yes, the 12-100/4 is a great lens and very sharp, but the macro performance is
lousy---back in the day Moose liked the PL(Pana-Leica) 12-60 at least in part
for that reason.  The best mag on the PL is wisely on the long end.  However,
Moose gave me a link to an on sale cu diopter that happens to meld well with
the MZ 12-100, the Sigma achromatic AML 72-01.  The 12-100 has sync IS and
great weather sealing to boot.  Marnie and I did not find the low light
performance that much of an issue with PP current tools but subject separation
is an issue.

https://www.olyendomike.com/La-Palma-2022/i-QZWcZqx/A

My 2c, Mike