Re: [OM] Seeking advice on entering MFT

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking advice on entering MFT
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 18:20:46 +1100
Just following up on this discussion.  After checking ebay I found that
there are cheap FT to MFT adapters available, so I ordered one, FOTGA
@$AU35, this one has a small tripod mount.  The function, fit and finish of
the adapter seem comparable with the Oly MMF-2 and LUMIX DMW-MA1.

Interesting that the weights of the adapters are quite different:

Olympus MMF-2   41g     feels like plastic
FOTGA                   52g     fells like metal
LUMIX DMW-MA1   83g     feels like metal

...Wayne