Re: [OM] 85mm deliberate coma design

Subject: Re: [OM] 85mm deliberate coma design
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 06:36:31 +0200
I have the 85mm and I love it, both on my OM4T cameras, and on my Fuji X bodies
with adapter. On my trip to Poland last week, I had the Fuji X-E3 with me with
the 18-55mm, 10-24mm and 35mm Fuji lenses; and for film, my OM4T with the 50mm
and 85mm f2 lenses. And a Fotodiox adapter so that I could use the 85mm Zuiko
on the Fuji body when I wanted more reach—and it worked great.

Stop reading silly opinions on the internet and buy the lens.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx