Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 21:59:06 -0700
<<Dunno. Does Panini go with de-fish? Imadio V2 has lots more options, too many
<<to remember

I strongly believe Hugin allows one to use the Panini projection to defish.  I
think you used it for panos but any wide fov image can be transformed with it.
I know of no direct comparisons with the two softwares and not sure Imadio
allows for Panini or not.  Can you check quickly?

Imadio doesn't have any of the many projections in Hugin.

In Hugin, with one example, Miller Cylindrical and Architectural are better than Panini. I imagine it depends on several factors.

Roughly Linear Moose