Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:49:25 +0100
I think I recall your adventures, Ian. Suffice to say that "coating separation
in the rear element" should be a big red flag, because there have been no
replacement rear elements available anywhere in Europe for the past 15 years,
at least, and I assume that applies worldwide. You would be reduced to
reworking that element, which is itself a problem, in UK if not elsewhere (can
SK Grimes do this?).

I'll stick with the m.Zuiko 8mm, with in-camera de-fishing, at less than 1/3
the price.

Piers