Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 10:59:18 -0700
On 9/6/2022 2:49 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
Indeed, how could you have missed that, Moose?

Menu J1 on both EM1iii and EM1X, to my certain knowledge, and I understand also
with EM1ii with FW 2.0. In all cases with a choice of effective focal length.

So yes, *really* in-camera.

Ah. Not in the E-M1 II manual, but there "in the flesh", although greyed out,
as I don't have an Oly Fishy.

Also in the OM-1.

Fear not, Argentina, I cry no tears, as the tiny Panny Fishy pleases me. In the complex dynamics of setting my kit for 6 weeks in Brooklyn and New England, I think it may make the cut.

The choices are too much about batteries. In 2019, all the bodies on our trips used the same batteries. Now, it seems as though they are all different.

But I wholly support what you say of Imadio Fish-eye Hemi, and absolutely not
because of my family name.

Phishy Phrolics Moose