Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 17:09:32 +0200
On my E-M1 ii several features are greyed out with defishing on, including
high res.
I think logical, since the processor is real time processing the defishing,
so it has less juice left?

Defishing a high res image with the Oly software is an option I haven't
looked into yet. So thanks, I'll look into  ;-)

Any opinions on choosing between the photoshop V2 and lightroom V1 plugin?
Added value compared to Oly's software?

Thanks, Frank.