Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare Zuiko Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 22:10:40 -0700
<<Imadio's Fisheye-Hemi does a wonderful job of de-fishing.

IIRC the in cam de-fish only provides a jpeg anyway.  I know longer remember if
the Imadio product allow one to try a Panini projection.  I think de-fish with
Hugin does allow that.

Dunno. Does Panini go with de-fish? Imadio V2 has lots more options, too many
to remember.

The 8/1.8 pro fishy clearly had some astro applications in mind--else silly to
spend extra and carry the weight.

Oh. I though you did it so I could handle one. 😁

Italian Sandwich Moose