Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy

Subject: Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:16:27 -0700
There are published comments from those in the know that Oly still has some new
old stock of the designed but never officially released OM tilt-shift bellows
and early stock of the long promised long FL macro lens for MFT.

Well, it has graduated from rumorware to official vaporware!

"OM SYSTEM is pleased to announce the development of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm F3.5 Macro IS PRO (35mm Equivalent: 180mm), the first high-performance telemacro lens in the M.Zuiko PRO series, featuring amazing close-up shooting capabilities with 4x (35mm equivalent) maximum image magnification, in-lens image stabilization, as well as Dust-and-Splashproof protection equivalent to IP53 for stress-free shooting in the outdoors. We expect this welcome addition to our lens lineup in 2023.OM SYSTEM is pleased to announce the development of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm F3.5 Macro IS PRO (35mm Equivalent: 180mm), the first high-performance telemacro lens in the M.Zuiko PRO series, featuring amazing close-up shooting capabilities with 4x (35mm equivalent) maximum image magnification, in-lens image stabilization, as well as Dust-and-Splashproof protection equivalent to IP53 for stress-free shooting in the outdoors. We expect this welcome addition to our lens lineup in 2023."

Rumored Moose