Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy

Subject: Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 21:42:18 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
In Hugin, with one example, Miller Cylindrical and Architectural are better
than Panini. I imagine it depends on several factors.

Yes, one would think very lens/composition dependent.
So you still like Imadio defish better?

I have some the MZ fish pro images to process and probably should have tried
the fishy at Boulder beach fin lieu of a pano with the mini geni II or have
Marnie do it but we were frozen and tired of balancing on moving boulders at
2AM and did neither. Allyn Wallace is clearly tougher and more
compulsive/competent than we are.  I don't know how he manages to manual multi
row panos with the lens at nodal position under adverse conditions.  It is much
easier in the daylight or in one's living room to practice but a different
kettle of fish in the cold and dark while standing still trying not  to tip
over on boulders.  His engineering background can't hurt.

Fishy Mike