Re: [OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly

Subject: Re: [OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly
From: ian <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 11:36:38 +0200
Thanks Moose,

I am pals with both Bob and Chris on FB and although not a regular
participant on that platform I do occasionally see updates from them, My
ex boss is still there and I have no idea why my boss had a vendetta
against me as I saved the companies backside quite a few times, but
anyway now I have been poached internally and report back locally into
Switzerland and my new boss is hands off so hopefully all is good once
again.

opting for the OM-1 meant not having to buy too many new lenses, I had
the Panny 14-140 and 100-400 but I did purchase a new OM 12-40 pro ii
version as it should play better with the new body for certain things.

When I am back though I must have a bit of a clear out - I sort of
inherited some nice leica R lenses from my father in law including a
280/2.8 which he had adapted to use on one of his many BOLEX 16mm
cameras but like my OM 180/2 it is too bulky for me to bother with these
days outside of the Garden.

Thanks Ian