Re: [OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly

Subject: Re: [OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 09:57:01 -0800
> I switched to lurk mode a few years ago for various personal reasons,

Welcome back. I've mostly gone into lurk mode for the past year or so
(for various personal reasons).

As for the "new shiny" camera? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's the
cat's meow. What is weird though is that I don't think the camera's
imager is much better over the ii/iii, but it's an overall improved
package that contributes to the photographer making much better
pictures.

If I were to take a vacation to some exciting and exotic location like
ALASKA, I would probably get one too. :)

AK Schnozz