Re: [OM] new monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] new monitor
From: swisspace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:39:56 +0200
Sorry shouldn't have tried responding from my phone, I have tried various 27 4k monitors but they end up being used at the 2560x1440 resolution anyway so unless you really need eye straining 4k then save some money and get a monitor that runs natively at that resolution such as the one I mentioned below. I have purchased quite a few  monitors for work and the dell ultrasharp series are ones i can recommend.

Cheers swisspace