[OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly

Subject: [OM] slipping back into the fold - slowly
From: swisspace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:33:10 +0200
Hi All,

I switched to lurk mode a few years ago for various personal reasons, but with a new boss I have a spring in my step once again, I have been anxious to check the list though as quite a few of my past correspondents have moved on to take photos in the next life, as did last year my Mother.

I recently acquired a digital OM-1 as we are about to set off on a tour of Scandinavia and I wanted something to give me the possibility of higher resolution shots than my fuji kit so after flirting the idea of the Sony a7r series I spotted a lightly used OM-1 and decided that would suit my lens line up better although I did also pick up a secondhand OLY 12-40 mark ii lens, most of the newer kit is still Fuji.

best wishes to all listees
Ian (aka swisspace)