Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 01:46:19 -0800
On 1/11/2022 4:25 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
Ok Moose, but I think you could add some interesting bokeh effects to the
background image.

Video clip loop that came with Zoom. I don't know what it's called or where it lives. Nor am I about to buy video editing software that will do stuff like that. People like it. 😁

I don't have a green screen so I normally just let Zoom blurr the background.

My greenie is a fold/pop thing that just hangs from a hook in the ceiling
behind my chair.

Simple Solutions Moose