Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:25:26 +1100
Ok Moose, but I think you could add some interesting bokeh effects to the
background image.  I don't have a green screen so I normally just let Zoom
blurr the background.  For lighting I have a cheap Chinese LED panel about A5
size on a stand above and to the right of my screen which seems to work ok.
The LED panel has adjustable brightness and colour temp, but the old PC webcam
seems to white balance out any changes to colour temp of the LED panel.

I have used an Oly OM-D E-M1 as a webcam for a Zoom training course and that
works really well, good for framing the shots with the 12-60mm E system zoom
lens.  I run the E-M1 on an external power supply and use the Olympus Webcam
Beta software which only runs on Mac and Windows 10.

...Wayne