Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:18:08 -0700
At 1/11/2022 12:34 PM, Bill wrote:

>Anyone have a suggestion for a light to use during Zoom meetings. USB power
>would be nice.  Don't need a Cadillac, just something to get me from point A
>to point B.  Bill "Darkman" Barber

I use a Logitech camera and connect Zoom through Logitech Capture where I can
adjust contrast, white balance, etc. Makes me look better.  Manually adjusting
the white balance can compensate for less sophisticated lighting.

I have dual monitors so sometimes I just put something white on the second
monitor if I don't get enough window light.

WayneS