Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:23:35 -0800
Wow, I'm not sure I "get" all the special lighting. Esp. ring lights, which just give weird reflections in eyes. Although I suppose AKAG's multiple lights might mitigate that part.

I use the overhead light, on high, a couple of desk lamps not aimed directly at me and a lamp with a fluorescent  incandescent bulb replacement to light the green screen.

Looks good to me. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/hCF6LWmtM46eaEAW7>

BTW, the background is a video clip, the palm waves in a gentle breeze, the waves come in on the beach. The topless girl in the grass skirt bringing my next cold one is off screen.

La Vida Dulce Moose