Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:55:22 -0900
My setup right now for my work computer (where I do all zoom/team
calls) is as follows:

Godox LR120 behind my chair aimed at the wall behind me, which
addresses shadows, creates a nice rimming, and prevents the camera
from overexposing.
Godox LR120 above my left computer monitor.
Godox LR120 above my right computer monitor.
Godox LR150 above my center computer monitor.
Camera (Logitech HD webcam) mounted to the top of the center computer
monitor or on the Godox LR150.

My setup right now for my music/photography computer (for producing
Youtube content, as well as other stuff) is as follows:
Tons of Color LED lighting for all ambient and background lighting/accents.
Godox LR120 behind me and just outside the camera view for hair/rim lighting.
Godox LR120 far to one side.
Godox LR120 to the side of the camera.
Godox LR150 surrounding the camera.
Camera is placed high, looking down slightly over my shoulder as I
face my computer, and then turn and look up at the camera. This puts
the entire workstation (semi wraparound as things are on three
different surfaces) into the "background" of me.

I really like the Godox LR150. It's a fantastic light and relatively
inexpensive. It comes with its own power supply. The LR120 requires
higher power USB power supplies.

AK Schnozz