Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Me

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Looking for a decent light to use at computer during Zoom Meeting
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:02:42 -0500
Hi Bill,

I use the Neewer ZC-10S, think it's this on the Neewer site:

<https://neewer.com/products/tabletop-led-light-10095736?_pos=1&_sid=7b6bb536e&_ss=r>

but this on Amazon looks the same, quite a bit cheaper:

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T8FBZC2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=audacityboo09-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07T8FBZC2&linkId=be8b5136b4e34f6a71170fd71c2d2be8>

with just the red+yellow filter (blue makes me a bit ghostly...). Originally used both but now only use one, at a fairly low intensity (room lights low too, to balance the light a bit), so kit of two was a bit of a waste. Anyway, this may give you an idea of what to go looking for.

Michael