Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 10:33:34 -0700
One goat escaped from her pen with the express purpose, it seems, of standing on the bonnet of my new car for the afternoon.

Reminds me back in the day of a back-to-nature hippy friend who kept the mandatory goats. They would immediately jump up on the roof of any visiting vehicle. No one really cared. After all a little goat poo to fertilize the grass growing in the raingutters (remember those) couldn't hurt. Well, one day they got a visit from a friend with one of those 60's land yachts. After partaking of a certain then illegal substance they came out to find a shiny metal roof devoid of the vinyl covering!