Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ... WAYNE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ... WAYNE
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 17:12:56 +0200
Thanks WAYNE,

As I answered to the same suggestion about goats on the other list, goats were
shortlisted here too.

But

i. they tend to escape at the first opportunity,
ii. you have to milk the females
iii. the males have a knack at charging tourists, and tenders, which we wanted
to avoid.
iv. they DO stink ;-)

At home we have a pair of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroon_sheep
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroon_sheep>

No milking, nor gas guzzling. No changing of oil, no shaving, no manucure. Half
an acre of green grass and half an apple a day by way of a treat. Ideal for
lazy guys such as me ;-)

Amities

Philippe