[OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...

Subject: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 11:32:10 +0200
Background of the photos : I live in a village built around a medieval castle
and its fortifications. Regularly clearing up its glacis from trees and bramble
to preserve the site and sights is time, sweat, and money consuming to say the
least.
So some friends and I have had the project of using sheep as cheap cleaners but
this required an initial clean up, and electric fences in the downhill
parts.That’s what we’ve been kept busy doing over the last months.

It all started in the late fall
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2021-+Moutons+du+Glacis-6341.jpg.html

The mighty team at the end of the first day.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2021-+Moutons+du+Glacis-6350.jpg.html

Finally, yesterday was «  Inauguration Day », and the first four sheep were
released. I might now find more time for photography as a result :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2021-+Moutons+du+Glacis-6.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2021-+Moutons+du+Glacis-7.jpg.html

The masterminds of Operation Sheep and, in his shorts, the shepherd who
selected the sheep for their ability to live in these conditions.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2021-+Moutons+du+Glacis-22.jpg.html

Amities

Philippe, still on jab one only ...