Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 16:28:56 +0100
Jan,

The problem is figuring out what a goat finds "attractive". Every goat we have ever had found the grazing just beyond their reach far more attractive than the identical plants they were trampling in an effort to reach that little bit further.

One goat escaped from her pen with the express purpose, it seems, of standing on the bonnet of my new car for the afternoon.

Besides domesticated goats, we have the wild variety living near us - https://oldirishgoat.ie/

Mike