Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 18:32:47 +0100
Philippe,

Regarding your points below -

i. It's important to understand that showing a goat a fence is like showing a person a crossword puzzle. It's simply something that needs solving. ii. You don't have to milk the females. We had female goats for years and never milked them. iii. None of the females we had ever had the offensive smell you get off some billy goats.

Goats do have the advantage that they don't crop the vegetation as close to the ground as sheep. You shouldn't have a problem with the few sheep you have, but there are hillsides in Ireland that have been overgrazed by sheep, denuded of vegetation and then become muddy landslips.

Mike