Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cheap lawnmowers and weed-wackers ...
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:14:57 +0200
Many thanks guys :-)

I stand corrected on some points. But remember that our main objective was, and
still is, to leave the place pretty clean, allow the tourists and hikers or
bikers to safely (for themselves and for the animals) pass through the glacis
while taking as little care of the whole thing. We did a small scale experiment
with sheep in the early winter and it worked fine. More sheep will join the
flock if this year’s experiment proves conclusive.  We’ll also keep on knocking
down trees and bushes to restore the glacis to its original state i.e. a piece
of land around castles that was clear of vegetation so the enemy could not
progress under cover.

https://la-petite-pierre.fr/decouvrir/histoire/les-lieux-a-visiter/
<https://la-petite-pierre.fr/decouvrir/histoire/les-lieux-a-visiter/>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_JBDRk8o0