Re: [OM] Tech questions: time lapse, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Tech questions: time lapse, batteries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 12:06:34 -0700
On 4/10/2021 10:54 AM, Scott Gomez wrote:
For what it's worth, I've noticed in Wasabi's recent listings for BLH-1
batteries on Amazon, that Wasabi has two versions of the battery. One is
"fully decoded" meaning it should work properly with the E-M1 II (or III)
and the second is NOT fully decoded, and will result in warnings from the
camera. A few months ago, only the NOT fully decoded version was available,
but WAS noted as triggering the warning. Perhaps you got the wrong version,
or ordered before the "fully decoded" version was available?

Ah, that might be it! I bought the 'fully decoded' version.

Clarity Moose