Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 02:08:54 -0700
On 3/18/2021 11:46 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
For the most part I don't really care too much about overall pixel counts
EXCEPT when it comes to the E-1. That camera needs all the assistance it
can get when it comes to pixels as it is just on the low side of adequacy.
10-12MP is fine most of the time. 16-24MP is a fine sweet spot.

Based on something His Mooseness showed, and something I came across on the
EweToobs, I tried a slightly different setup and I think I found something
a little more helpful with the E-1 files while never leaving the "World of
Adobe". Do note that for higher ISO images, EVERYTHING changes, but for ISO
100 images, this seems to be an interesting development.