Re: [OM] My First Real Camera, Leica IIIa

Subject: Re: [OM] My First Real Camera, Leica IIIa
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:52:24 -0800
On 1/29/2021 7:54 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:

I briefly tried a Leica M6 at the time I was also using the OM-4t. <. . .> As
cameras go, the OM-4t was, to me, a so much better camera mechanically and usability.
Leica never impressed me.

I never liked rangefinders. I put up with the XA, esp. as its less sleek competition had only scale focusing. Other than than, nope.

Like you and AGAK, I much preferred the VFs of SLRS. But, for me, those pale
next to mirrorless.

mileage varied WayneS

Mine Too Moose