Re: [OM] Massacre!

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:23:37 +0100
Mike

I’ve had another look at the map and it’s not as far as Glen Etive.  I had
driven down that Glen before returning to the main road to continue west along
Glen Coe.

Perhaps the photo is of the Coire Gabhail, between Geárr Aonach (right) and
Beinn Fhada (left), with the River Coe not quite visible in the foreground
running across the shot.

It’s interesting that it’s so difficult to pinpoint.

Chris