[OM] IMG: Vuelta a España comes to my playground!

Subject: [OM] IMG: Vuelta a España comes to my playground!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:39:19 +0200
The Vuelta a España is the third of the grand tours (the other two being the
Giro d’Italia and the Tour de France). It is always run in late August and the
first half of September to avoid the worst of the summer heat. Today, the 3rd
stage finished in the centre of Alicante, and passed through some of my
habitual cycling spots such as Jijona, Tibi and Busot. I took the afternoon off
and cycled to a roundabout in Busot, hoping that they would have to slow down a
bit to navigate the roundabout. As is often the case, some of the pictures I
took during the wait are the more interesting ones. Anyway, here are 18 images,
up close and personal:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Vuelta-a-España-2019/

Cheeers,
Nathan