Re: [OM] Massacre!

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 21:13:48 -0700
Chris something about the fine photo that you call Aonach Dubh didn't seem right so I went back to the archives and I think that you are farther up the glen almost to the turnoff to Glen Etive. There is a pull off. So what we are looking at is Buachaille Etive Beag right, Buachaille Etive Mor left. I think that you are near where the West Highland Way heads over the Devil's Staircase to Kinlochleven which would be to photographer's back. A trail heads up that glen in the photo and comes out at Dalness, aka, Skyfall.

FWIW here is Aonach Dhu which is behind Loch Achtriochatan.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/Scotland/AonachDubh_0697.JPG>

Did you visit the MacDonald Monument near the old bridge in Glencoe?

Mike