Re: [OM] Massacre!

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 01:07:29 -0700
On 8/26/2019 11:34 PM, ChrisB wrote:
We’ve discussed, on the List, this sort of technology and its uses many times, Moose.  As a
result I often take an iPhone shot at the end of a series of shots with non-GPS cameras, but I
forgot to this time – probably because there were many other tourists in the area and I was
working hard to keep them out of the shot, and for my car’s parked position not to cause
others a problem.

It's easier to just start a tracking app and leave it running while out and about taking pictures. No need to take pics with the phone, just stop and save the track at the end of the outing or day and email it to yourself or upload to a cloud app. Geocoding using or LR or free dedicated software is easy. I use an App called GPX Tracker on my iPhone, but assume there are others.

Moose Tracks