Re: [OM] Massacre!

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre!
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 07:34:01 +0100
We’ve discussed, on the List, this sort of technology and its uses many times,
Moose.  As a result I often take an iPhone shot at the end of a series of shots
with non-GPS cameras, but I forgot to this time – probably because there were
many other tourists in the area and I was working hard to keep them out of the
shot, and for my car’s parked position not to cause others a problem.

Unfortunately, Glen Coe is a popular place, particularly if the visibility is
halfway decent.  Strangely the mountain sports resort, a bit further west, was
almost deserted; there were plenty of views from there.

Chris