Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 06:40:55 -0700
I had a larger version, but never used it. Should have kept it, along with many
other things I thought I didn't need... Like Win 7. I have been looking through
my old drives and VMs to possibly get my copystar laser printer working (with
ledger size printing) and document scanner. Nothing works on Win 10 anymore.
All the cheap inkjet printers can't scan more than a couple of pages without
jamming. The CS could handle 50 pages. Was really handy during tax season and
getting documents into PDF.

Ken has me looking again at the Yoga laptop as an input device.

Is the arm fatigue due to not being able to rest the palm? I see some advertise
a glove to ease drawing with a tablet/pad.

As always, the wisdom on this list is a great resource.

Thanks to all who responded.

WayneS - always looking for the end of the rainbow, which is never quite in the
next rev.